Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Google, STOP MESSING WITH BLOGGER!!!

I go to make a new post today, and luckily for me, Google has decided that I need a whole new User Interface to use blogger. What the Hell? I don't want my setup to change. AT ALL. I had it working perfectly. Now I can't find anything, and I get sent to pages that look nothing like the old ones (even just to make this post).

If you're going to do a major UI overhaul, give everyone the option to keep the old one!!!

Edit: Apparently you can revert to the good set-up via the gear in the top right. Thanks, Steve!

4 comments:

Steve Miller said...

The option to keep the old interface is there. Look for a gear icon near the upper right. The drop-down menu will let you turn on the old interface.

That said... I share your hatred of the "improved" Blogger dashboard.

Dan said...

Thank you! Switched back!

Now I just hope they do give me pop-ups or emails every time I log in asking me to "upgrade".

Anonymous said...

Thank you Steve and Dan, the new interface was driving me crazy.

Boric Glanduum said...

It just happened to me today. All of a sudden.

Thank you all for the heads-up on the ability to go back to the old look. Like Dan, I knew where everything was; with the new one? Not only "not so much" but "not at all." Completely user-unfriendly if you ask my opinion.