Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

DC Comics New 52 - What I'm still reading

Months ago, when DC did its big relaunch, I reviewed a number of Issue #1s (click HERE to read them). I've largely dropped most of the comic series, but there are still a few I enjoy.

I currently only subscribe to Aquaman and Suicide Squad. Both have been consistently excellent. The writing is good, and the artwork is good to great (depending on the artist). I still wish Harley had kept her old outfit, though. Her new one pretty much sucks.

I've also recently gotten Issue #1 of Earth-2. It's easily the best first issue DC has done in this relaunch. I highly recommend it if you haven't read it yet. I won't post spoilers, but I suspect most comics fans will love this issue. I'm also subscribing to this, and I really hope they can maintain it.

No comments: