Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cover art - fuck me

The 3rd version of S&W White Box Announcement

Thanks to the kindergarten playground fight involving White Box, it looks like my cover has been taken. After I have had my cover posted for over a week. Fucking frustrating. I'll try and find something else that looks good, but that picture is pretty damn awesome.


*And the new BHP game will use the existing WB cover.*  = that cover is temporary, found out in the comments. Leaving here so the comments make sense.

11 comments:

netherwerks said...

So what are you looking for in a suitable cover?

Dan said...

Something like the one I had. I loved that pic, and it hadn't been used by anyone in over a year. I figured I was safe, and the artist was happy to let me use it.

Anonymous said...

And the new BHP game will use the existing WB cover.

No it won't, that was just a mock-up for the announcement. While John owns the White Box artwork in the BHP version, new artwork has been commissioned for Delving Deeper.

Dan said...

That's good news. I thought it was pretty tacky having the same art. Glad to see something new is coming.

Matt Finch said...

Wow, I hadn't seen your post with it, and Pete didn't mention that he'd also let you use it. Let me think about this. Apparently great minds think alike, and all that, unfortunately.

Dan said...

Matt,
I can use something else. Don't sweat it. I was just looking at your post, thinking "No way...".

Matt Finch said...

Yeah, that must have crossed with some serious precision - I can't remember exactly when I talked to Pete but it must have been right before or right after your post by a matter of not more than a day or so.

Matt Finch said...

Edit - I talked to him the day after you made the post of the cover. Wow, that's bizarre.

Dan said...

Guess he has a short term memory issue :).

Matt Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Finch said...

Well, with my memory the way it is, I certainly can't fault him for that. :)