Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Possibly doing my own BFRPG supplement

I already have a fair amount of the boilerplate RPGNow art, so other than the fact that most people will have seen it before, the book would have art. It would be a collection of stuff I've posted here, plus new stuff. If I do it, it would be a free pdf and an at-cost Lulu book. I'm not really sure of what all would be involved, so any pointers would be great, especially regarding the OGL and BFRPG.

Things I'd include:
New races. New monsters. My house rules. New magic items. New traps. A city setting.

3 comments:

Timeshadows said...

Chris Gonnerman has a specific format that he requires of all BFRPG projects, and desires tobe aware of them prior to their release.
--I know that he has stated in the past that he wants them available in Open Office format, as is the rest of the work, so I would suggest contacting him either via his e-mail address, or at the Dragonsfoot site.

Best,

Dan said...

I shot an email his way. If necessary, I can just publish as OSR/OGL compliant. Part of the supplement (setting info) may not be Open Content, so I don't want to publish a doc version.

Timeshadows said...

Dan,

I don't think it should be a problem.
--I look forward to the news.

Best, :D