Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Great time for Gaming

I have to say, I was really not all that interested in the majority of new releases over the last few years. Maybe I'm finally becoming a curmudgeon, but most new stuff just doesn't interest me. Luckily, a lot of companies have decided to pander to me.

WotC has released new copies of 1e and 3e, and has 2e on the horizon. White Wolf has Old School Vampire, Werewolf and Mage either out, or coming in the future. Just about all of the WFRP 2e books have been released as Print-On-Demand. And lastly, Hero Games has released Champions Complete, which looks like it will be very similar to the old 4th edition book, but with 6th edition rules.

Hot Damn! (Now I just need the money to buy all of them).  ;)

1 comment:

Gonster said...

CHAMPIONS COMPLETE is worth the hype -- I have been reading thru the surprising slim book and I finally "grok" the full Hero System.