Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Bad news - AGP closing

AGP Closing

Adventure Games Publishing is closing. James Mishler has been producing some very good Wilderlands material. I know I bought almost all of it. I wish things had worked out better for him. It does confirm my belief that unless you are really lucky, or have a hot product, you really can't make money selling rpg's, which is too bad. I'd love for James and everyone else to be able to make a nice wage just producing game material. If I thought it was even remotely viable, I would have gotten into the field myself. Luckily, I make a fair wage doing geology work.

1 comment:

Clovis Cithog said...

I llike James,
Bought all his products and
Contributed to his wife's medical care,

unfortunately, THIS is true
more often than not . . .

http://www.kiplinger.com/columns/onthejob/archive/2007/job1205.html