Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

AD&D 2e reprints available!

Players Handbook
Dungeon Masters Guide
Monstrous Manual

I may be nerdy, but this is the set of reprints I've been waiting for! Best official edition of D&D ever published. I know I certainly played more hours of this game than every other single rpg combined. So many great campaigns in the Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Planescape, and Birthright. So many awesome memories are combined with this rule set. I love the fact that WotC has reprinted them!

1 comment:

John L said...

I like 2nd edition too. I don't know about getting the reprints as I have the originals still intact. But this was the edition that made the Bard class playable, made the ranger more than a tank that could track and sorted out morale and surprise. Of course, it was still close enough to 1st edition that you could easily swap ideas between the two (and i'm sure most DMs did).